Are you looking for an instructor for internal training on a legal topic?
I am available to transmit my knowledge to you and your employees through the means of lectures and training. Some of the topics have already been prepared by me. However, my training can also be tailored to your company or your needs. Please contact me.
- Contestable legal acts before bankruptcy: What is the debtor still allowed to do in the event of imminent bankruptcy? How should the creditor act if its contractual partner faces payment difficulties?
- Debt collection (conclusion of the contract, invoice, debt enforcement and bankruptcy)
- How do I protect myself as a creditor? Surety, guarantee, entry into debt, enforceable public deed, etc.
- Screening your business operations from a legal perspective: what can be improved to facilitate the enforcement of claims?
Publications and Lectures (selection)
- Comment on decision of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court no. 5A_434/2020 dated 17 November 2020: Prüfungsbefugnis der kantonalen Beschwerdeinstanz hinsichtlich Rechtsöffnungstitel, in: ZZZ 2021, p. 577 ff. (PDF, first published in ZZZ)
- Article about improving your position by producing written evidence, in: KMU Magazin 10/2020 (https://www.kmu-magazin.ch/recht/wie-mehr-schriftlichkeit-die-eigene-position-verbessern-kann)
- Defence against unjustified debt enforcement proceedings, in: TREX – Der Treuhandexperte 4/2015 (available on https://www.trex.ch/de/abwehr-ungerechtfertigter-betreibungen)
- Editor for www.swissblawg.ch, where I am responsible for the jurisdiction of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court in debt enforcement and bankruptcy law (from May 2014 until January 2022)
- Compulsory Mediation as a Prerequisite before Commencement of Court Proceedings - Useful Requirement to Save Resources or Waste of Time and Money?,  UNSWLRS 47 (available on http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2157385)
- Comment on Court Decision: SIX: Strengthening of the procedural rights of the issuers in cases of agreement with the SIX Exchange Regulation (ruling review), in: Schweizerische Zeitschrift für Gesellschafts- und Kapitalmarktrecht sowie Umstrukturierungen (GesKR) 2/2011, pages 262 ff. (together with Christoph Heiz)
- Speaker on real estate and bankruptcy subjects at the interstate seminar "Immobilienfinanzierung Schweiz" of the Association of German mortgage-lending banks (Verband deutscher Pfandbriefbanken) (17 November 2010, Berlin)
- The right to information according to DSG – an unconventional way of procuring evidence?, in: Aktuelle Juristische Praxis (AJP) 8/2010, pages 999 ff. (together with Daniel Schoch)