Thanks to my many years of experience of working at a district Court in the Canton of Zurich and as a lawyer in Zurich, I can assist you with the following:
- Litigation: Representation in litigation of all kinds, particularly in contract law (employment law, tenancy law, sales law, the law on contracts for work and services, mandate law, agency agreements, atypical contracts), company law, tort law, inheritance law, and in proceedings relating to debt enforcement and insolvencies
- Arbitration: I can act both as a party representative or as arbitrator
- Settlement negotiations: I have taken part in numerous settlement negotiations in Court (both on behalf of the Court and as a lawyer). As part of my postgraduate degree (LL.M.), I studied Principled Negotiation. I have extensive experience in the amicable and pragmatic settlement of disputes - including unconventional approaches to solutions.
Expert reports and legal opinions on Swiss law
- Do you need a legal opinion on Swiss law issues?
- Are you involved in Court proceedings outside Switzerland, but there are connections to Switzerland and/or Swiss law?
- I can support you with legal opinions that can be filed in court proceedings abroad, expert reports on Swiss law, or simply answer the questions you may have on Swiss law